Self-service terminal Self Cash Register
- Availability: In Stock
The Self Cash Register electronic payment terminal is installed in self-service zones in hotels, retail stores, medical centers, sanatoriums, beauty salons and other enterprises. Designed to accept all types of payments (bank card, PayPass, cash), equipped with the function of issuing change and the ability to verify the authenticity of bills. Able to read barcodes from discount cards, subscriptions, and also work with documents.
The functionality of the Self Cash Register self-service terminal can be fully adapted to the needs of the customer.
The Self Cash Register self-service terminal is equipped with:
- Dispenser for issuing plastic cards (for example, key cards for electronic locks);
- Bill acceptor and coin acceptor with a device for dispensing change;
- Document scanner (for example, passports) with data recognition function;
- QR and barcode scanner;
- Touch multitouch display;
- High definition webcam;
- Bank card reader;
- Reader for contactless bank cards, PayPass;
- RFID card reader.