SERVIO HMS for hotel automation
PMS-system SERVIO HMS is a software tool that allows you to effectively automate the hotel business, as well as transform the structure of all hotel departments into a single information network. The SERVIO HMS module with an intuitive web-based interface can be installed on the local server of the enterprise or located in the "cloud" on a remote server.
- automation of the entire customer service process - from booking to checkout and check-out
- customer relationship management system: maintaining a loyalty program, sending email, Viber, SMS messages
- a detailed guest card indicating his preferences and any other additional information (for example, marking a VIP client or adding to the black list)
- advanced search for the convenience of managing the client base
- formation of tasks for maids (manually and automatically according to the specified rules)
- quick work with groups of guests (check-in, distribution by numbers, check-out)
- running several of its businesses
- setting up different types of payments
- the ability to quickly change tariffs due to flexible setting of seasons, special price lists
- possibility of combined account closure
- automation of marketing activities
- room fund management
- reservation of services through the hotel website (when using the SERVIO Reservation module)
- generation of reports on various parameters - more than 90 reports in the system
- recording of all events in the system for better personnel control
- can be launched remotely from the browser of any device connected to the Internet thanks to the web interface
- due to the optimal distribution of the load, uneven wear of the room stock is excluded
- efficiency of the hotel management system due to remote access
- hint system makes it easier to use the system and reduces the number of possible errors
- protection against critical actions eliminates the "human factor"
- integration with other systems ensures the complexity of automation, a unified system of calculations and reports
The SERVIO HMS PMS system is equipped with a convenient checkerboard that allows you not only to quickly check information about free and occupied rooms, upcoming arrivals or departures, but also to perform a number of operational actions, such as express booking a room, quickly moving a guest to another room, cancel reservation and others.
Uniform wear of the room stock
The program has a built-in tool that automatically, when booking, selects the room from the specified category that was least loaded, thereby ensuring uniform wear and tear of the hotel's room stock.
If necessary, the administrator can change the number to any of the free ones (for example, if the guest wants to live in a specific room).
Setting limits and quotas for different sales channels
SERVIO HMS is equipped with a special function that allows you to set restrictions on the sale of rooms (all or one category) in a specific period for certain sales channels:
- Banning sales (for example, do not sell through OTA channels in February);
- Prohibition of arrival (do not receive guests on New Year's holidays);
- Minimum period of stay (when booking a room on the website for at least three days);
- Minimum prepayment (percentage of the total cost of living or a static amount of prepayment that must be paid when booking a room);
- Early booking (setting the time period for which a room can be booked).
The second important tool is setting quotas for each of the sales channels. It allows you to distribute the room fund across all sales channels that you use. For example, if you know that the site consistently brings you 40% of all bookings, you can set a 60% quota for selling nomes through OTA channels and get a higher profit.
Setting quotas prevents overbooking.
Customer base showing the preferences of each guest
The PMS-system for hotels SERVIO HMS can store the entire customer base with detailed information about the guest and his preferences in order to provide maximum service. For example, having indicated in the questionnaire that the guest prefers an extra pillow in the room, the next time he checks in, he will already have an extra pillow waiting for him. The same applies, for example, to allergies - knowing that a guest is allergic to citrus fruits, you will exclude their presentation in the room.
The list of preferences for each hotel can be created individually. Based on the information provided in the questionnaires, you can create rules according to which you can make exclusive mailings with hotel offers.
The notes "VIP-guest" or "Blacklisted" are also available in the profile.
All cleaning tasks are automatically generated in SERVIO HMS in accordance with the room status (outgoing, current, for arrival), based on the frequency of cleaning (for example, general for a given period once a month) or set manually.
Possible interfaces c:
Online booking module on the website
Restaurant automation system
Electronic locks and other ACS components
Passport scanning system
Accounting and financial accounting system
Interactive and Pay TV
BMS system (dispatching)
GDS system (global sales channels)
Customer card readers
The automated hotel management system SERVIO HMS ensures the interconnected work of all hotel services to organize comprehensive services and take into account the wishes of each client, and also clearly delineates the functions of employees through strictly individual access to the system. When integrated with other systems, such as a restaurant management system or an accounting program, the hotel information system SERVIO HMS acts as the central element, accumulating all data streams and managing all processes.